Do you like brownies? Me, too. Do you like white chocolate? Me, too. I've had this cake in the original dark chocolate brownie form and in the white chocolate blondie form... and I liked it way better in white chocolate blondie form. Oh my gosh, it is so good... like fudge. White fudge from heaven! I might even dare say - that's it's better than Death by Chocolate cake... it's Death by White Chocolate and by golly it's GOOD! My good friend Cat likes to bake - lucky me. She baked me the original for my birthday - it had a chocolate ganache topping - very heavy cake - Punk Papa ate most of it. It was just so chocolatey, that I couldn't handle it... but the white chocolate - oh my - I couldn't stop. So, if you are going to bake these in cake form or cupcakes - do share - or else - don't blame me if you gain 5 pounds ;) Top any way you like. Cat made them for me topped with cocoa-frosting. She told me her recipe from memory (included below) - ...
Comments
This makes today so much better!
I just wish I could come get some of that in person :)
Linked you up - finally!! I thought I had done it already and realized today - I hadn't! OOPS! Sorry about that!
Now I can keep up with you better :)