Mmmmmmmmm :)

The best cookies ever... I was just scrolling through my blog to see my previous posts because I sometimes am about to blog about something I've already blogged about - and here it is: the peanut butter and chocolate cookie from Dreena Burton

But anyways, I will post one more photo of this delicious cookie which gets made regularly at this house - and a new way to enjoy it as well :P yummy.



In V-con - they suggest making Ice Cream Cookie Sandwiches. So I've done that with the Peanut Butter and Chocolate Cookie - and I've sandwiched them together with the Peanut Butter Ice Cream recipe found on page 262 of V-con. The only vegan ice cream recipe I've enjoyed from V-con. All the berry ones were too sweet but not creamy like ice cream should be. But the Peanut Butter Ice Cream recipe here reminds me a bit of Sonic's Peanut Butter Shake - which I see is no longer on the menu - too bad because it's one of the best.

Comments

shea said…
Would that lone follower be me?
MelissaDaams said…
yep... probably - i know that in my google blogger i can see how many followers i have - i have one! But i also know that Mark has me favorited in is google reader - that's different - there may be others out there but i'm only 100% sure about one... i guess it's you Shea!

Popular posts from this blog

The cook book for your toddler - Het kookboek voor je peuter

The BEST REAL Peanut Butter Cookies

Baby Name: Kenobi (boy)