"Never to late"

Well, it feels like forever since i've done a post... i've been busy - Mom of two - takes a lot of time! I'm back on again on the hospital diet aka ziekenhuisdieet. It's going well. I'm down seven pounds since the beginning of November and I hope to keep it going until the new year at which time I may switch over to Weight Watchers again... this time not the online version - I've got a 365 days book in which to follow - less planning and thinking about it.

It's 10pm on a friday night and i'm tired... i just really want to go to sleep...

but a small update first about my activities - i've been working hard on many projects - today I finished a birthday cake for one of Kailea's friends and I can't wait to give it to her mom tomorrow - i think she will be thrilled with the results - it was a difficult cake but it turned out pretty good: Dora and boots!

I've also put together a little something for my sister in law who is expecting a little girl - and i'll post photos of that later.

The most exciting thing to report is that my youngest is walking! not all the time but more and more -- and she's getting into my kitchen cupboards... it's fun to watch her explore but a bit annoying too - i have to get used to saying NO NO NO.

being a Mom is great though - I hope I can have more little ones :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The cook book for your toddler - Het kookboek voor je peuter

The BEST REAL Peanut Butter Cookies

Baby Name: Kenobi (boy)