Even Stevens Sandwich Shop, St George, Utah

Even Stevens Sandwiches
471 St. George Blvd.
St. George, Utah


This is me, on my birthday eating a great sandwich

'tis the season of giving...

I drove passed Even Stevens on St. George Blvd at lunch time, the parking lot was packed. I am so grateful that we live in a community where people love to eat & help each other.

This is the sandwich shop with a mission. Eat to Give!

For every sandwich you buy, they will donate one sandwich (a voucher of sorts) to one of the three shelters and food bank in St. George. 

Is that awesome or what?

I love it.

Not only that, but I have been privileged to try one of their very tasty sandwiches. It was a Pot Roast Dip. It was actually turkey and it had this sweet pepper jelly on it. The bread was nice and toasty but not like a dry toast, it was definitely fried and it came with au jus and a pickle spear. It was delicious!

I am eager to try out more of their selections. Really good food - with a cause! I love it. Love it. LOVE!

When I did my visiting teaching this month, I didn't come prepared with a spiritual thought, just a review... this restaurant - go there. it's that good. And you get to help someone in need. It's a win-win.

Why not check out their menu here. I was just reading over their about section. Gosh, they started in Salt Lake only last year and within 6 months gave out 30,000 sandwiches. 

It warms my heart! People are good. They want to help. I am pretty eager to try out all the different restaurants in town, because, you know, having lived outside the country for 10+ years, all the food is new to me.... but now that this joint opened up, I think, should I go to that other place, when I could go here and help someone in need. You know... it's a tough choice now.

Here are some food photos from their website to get your mouth watering:
image found here.

image found here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The cook book for your toddler - Het kookboek voor je peuter

The BEST REAL Peanut Butter Cookies

Baby Name: Kenobi (boy)