FATIGUE IN PREGNANCY

I didn't do any posts all of January - but I'm still here. You know how it is being pregnant - I gotta sleep... computer life - facebooking, emails, blogs - all that comes last. But I'm currently at week 11 - my energy is returning and I feel good.

Had my echo today - the little peanut is looking good - very active - amazing that at 11 weeks and 2 days to be exact - the little peanut is 4.67 cm - already has two legs, two arms - and I can see the jaw bone.

I really look forward to the 20 week echo - I really want to know if it's a boy or girl... my friends think it's gonna be a boy - and they were joking that they are gonna make some "peepee-teepee's" for him... we shall see!

Comments

Brad said…
Good news, you'll be feeling perky any day now.

Popular posts from this blog

The cook book for your toddler - Het kookboek voor je peuter

Baby Name: Kenobi (boy)

The BEST REAL Peanut Butter Cookies