It's a... girl... maybe!

So, yesterday I had my 20 week echo to make sure the baby is healthy as far as they can see - but what we were really curious about was the sex of the baby - and because with Kailea we couldn't tell at 20 weeks I really hoped we'd be able to see with 99% accuracy if this one is a girl or boy... and this one just like Kailea - it had it's legs and feet all curled up so we couldn't tell exactly if it's a boy or girl but the technician thinks it might be a girl because she says boys cannot hide the gender so easily.

I'm satisfied that it's a girl... but Opa wants a boy so at my next appointment I'll ask if they can have another look to confirm if it's a boy or girl.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The cook book for your toddler - Het kookboek voor je peuter

The BEST REAL Peanut Butter Cookies

Baby Name: Kenobi (boy)