Witchful Thinking - Journal Entry 2

 

Dried up alliums -colored with spray paint

I wanna be a witch.

I figure that I'm already a practitioner and have been for years. It's probably in my DNA. I love witchy things. 

If casting spells - or - what I like to call baking, crafting, and mindfulness are basically the same thing - then I'm down for that. 

I've even, in more recent years, been getting dirty with the earth. And I often think fondly of my grandma when I'm on my knees pulling weeds. She absolutely loved being in her garden. 

Part of me wants to make up a new name for my witchy self. 

Here are some ideas:

  • Twila
  • Willow
  • Annalies
  • Witch Hazel
  • Ella Bowie
  • šahiyena (pronounced like cheyenne/ shay-enna)
  • shiloah
  • Allium*
  • Twinkle t'witch
  • moonbeam bowie
  • kimbee-klute
  • orchid alliums
I think some of these names would make great names for my elf dolls that I'm creating. 

Now some goals for my witchy future that I have are:
  • learning how to tune into my intuition... better
  • tarot card reading
  • using a crystal ball and runes
  • putting together a spooky cute Halloween table to be the star of the neighborhood at the circle park trick or treat event 2024. (That gives me more than a year to perfect my craft)
*Alliums are my favorite flower. I ordered about 200 allium bulbs from Holland and I cannot wait to plant them all over the front and back yard. Watching them come up next spring is what dreams are made of!

from the front yard, spring 2023




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The cook book for your toddler - Het kookboek voor je peuter

The BEST REAL Peanut Butter Cookies

Baby Name: Kenobi (boy)