Kailea's Christmas Stocking


I did one for Ella first, then for Kailea. It's complete... was much faster this time because I used the sewing machine for the stocking itself - the other stuff is all hand-appliqued though.


I really enjoyed this craft... I'd like to make some more. I want to make one for Mark next. I actually made one for him when we were first married - but it turned out kind of crappy... I'd like a retry at that since I've gotten better... I also made one for Maxine -- hers also turned out kind of crappy so I will try again on that one, too... this year though... I'm not sure about that.


But anyways, here is Kailea's stocking:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The cook book for your toddler - Het kookboek voor je peuter

Baby Name: Kenobi (boy)

The BEST REAL Peanut Butter Cookies