208

The diet I'm doing - is going great. Today I was rewarded with the pain of hard work when I stepped on my scale and saw the number hit 208! Yes - two hundred and eight pounds is a lot - but it's lower than I've been in a long time. And I'm not satisfied with staying here so I'm gonna keep losing more. I'm sticking with this diet for as long as I can.

The beautiful thing about this diet is - I can work with it and it works for me. Today I didn't even eat everything I was allowed to because I was too full! Yep that's right I'm still full from my healthy dinner that I don't have room for my two oranges and yogurt. But not too worry, I will make up for that on Saturday when we celebrate Sinterklaas :)

Tonights dinner was so delicious. I made home made salsa to replace eating only a tomato - I served my salsa over my veggie patty on a bed of lettuce and I had a beschuit with it. Then I drank lots of water. That's it - and I'm still full :)

Here is how I made my delicious salsa (I'm recording it here so I can come back to it if I want - that's how good it was). Finely chop one small tomato, finely chop about 1/3 cup peeled cucumber, finely chop 1 small red onion, add to that a handful of pineapple tidbits, 1 loosely packed Tablespoon of fresh cilantro, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon white pepper and blend together in food processor. I also mixed in some tomato juice - about 1/3 cup. It was really yummy and best thing is - I get to eat the rest of it tomorrow! (Next time I may add 1 clove garlic - b/c i like garlic - it's yummy)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The cook book for your toddler - Het kookboek voor je peuter

The BEST REAL Peanut Butter Cookies

Baby Name: Kenobi (boy)