Sweet Rolls that Rock... another blog.

Yes, another blog. I have too many to count. But it was advised to me to do another one for the purpose of tracking my sweet rolls progress and it's a good place to post all the unique and creative recipes in one place. So... that means that I will post there at least one a month for the next 5 years... or twice a month in colder months because a whole lot more baking takes place in fall and winter. So to see the other blog - visit this link: Sweet Rolls that Rock.

Oh, and I will be posting a new and original recipe very soon... because 4th of July - America's Independence day is right around the corner... and I have something in mind to bake for it - something red, white and blue to honor it :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The cook book for your toddler - Het kookboek voor je peuter

Baby Name: Kenobi (boy)

The BEST REAL Peanut Butter Cookies